Your camping trip will surely be exciting with this mouth-watering chicken and potato camping recipes guide. This is very easy to prepare which is perfect for your next trip.
The ingredients you need are:
Two boneless chicken breast cut in half and dice
Four baked potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
2 chopped red bell peppers
One large white onion, chopped
3 celery, chopped
2 cups of barbeque sauce
1. Prepare the aluminium foil.
2. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Then, mix well.
3. Put the mixed ingredients on the aluminium foil, and then seal it properly. You can prepare several packets of aluminium foil.
4. Place the packets on the grill over a coal of fire.
5. Grill until the chicken is fully cooked and the potatoes are tender. Approximately, it will take around 25 minutes to cook it depending on the heat of the fire.